Bella-Dura Care Instructions
- Launder at 30°C or 80°F
Quick and Easy Cleaning Method
- Apply a cleaning solution of 1 part soap to 10 parts water to the fabric.
- Rinse with clear water to remove any soapy residue.
- Blot with a clean, dry cloth and allow time to air dry.
- Repeat as necessary until the stain is gone.
For more stubborn or specific stains, please consult the detailed guide found on the Bella-Dura website at http://www.bella-dura.com/care.php
- Dry naturally if possible. Tumble dry on a low heat if required. Do not exceed 43°C or 110°F
- Use a dry iron. Do Not use an iron on a steam setting.
- Set the iron to a Synthetic or Nylon setting. Do not exceed 38°C or 100°F.
- Irons do vary and some irons exceed the recommended temperature on the synthetic setting, always test on a small inconspicuous area before ironing the entire piece.
- Do not iron directly. Always use a cotton cloth/barrier in-between the trimming and the Irons face.